Wednesday 2 March 2011

A life with Aspergers Part 2

I recently paid a visit to my friend who has high functioning Autism,we usually play varied games and it all goes smoothly.(Apart from one thing) I found it very nerve racking to talk to the other members of his family (This is a common symptom for Aspergers and General Autism) The rest of his family are some of the nicest people I have ever met but I can't help being afraid of what might happen E.G I get involved in a very long conversation with them and when I get into a long conversation with them and then I end up having a stutter and sounding different and it is very embarrassing and I would give anything to get rid of my verbal difficulty's and my Aspergers Syndrome.

This has been part 2 in the A Life With Aspergers Series.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment